I’ve been a bit absent from my blog lately. It seems that when I make the most resolve to write daily, that’s usually when things will pop up, more often than usual, to keep from doing that. I have been incredibly busy lately with homeschooling, writing for clients, fall-cleaning (much like spring cleaning lol) and trying to get things together for my son’s upcoming birthday party. So my day runs from about 6-7 am until about 11 pm, if I’m lucky enough to get in bed at that time.
So imagine my surprise when I checked my notifications this morning and found that I had been nominated for this award! I was nominated by Second Time Blogger – to whom I give a HUGE THANK YOU! I appreciate so much that you thought of me and my humble blog 🙂
And I do suggest you go and read her posts. She has an amazing blog with some amazing photographs to go along with them. You’ll surely enjoy!
There are some rules for the award. They are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Share the versatile blogger award on your blog.
- Share seven random things about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Now, let’s see if I can come up with seven random things about me 🙂
- I speak just enough Spanish to get myself in trouble.
- Honey graham crackers are my favorite snack.
- Even though I’m an introvert, and somewhat of a hermit lol, I absolutely love to have dinner parties and feed everyone.
- If I can cook a whole meal using nothing but cast iron, I will.
- I play guitar, bass, mandolin and keyboards.
- I cry in church. Every time. No matter what.
- I still get crazy butterflies in my stomach every time I look at my husband, even after 19 years!
Shew! That isn’t as easy as it looks, lol. I never was much on talking about “me” 🙂
Now for the 10 bloggers I’d like to nominate, in no particular order. These are blogs I read on a regular basis and you probably will too, once you check them out.
- Reflections of Life!: Renae’s blog will challenge you to think and to move. Jump over and visit her page today, you won’t be disappointed.
- In A New Place: A homeschooling mom who blogs about an array of things, always in an uplifting way.
- Romans KJV: A Bible study blog, focusing on the book of Romans, with insight and commentary. A great read.
- the obligatory eccentric: Rachel’s blog is an excellent and interesting read, every time.
- Awethentiq/BlessedBeyondRecognition: Pete’s posts will definitely give you something to think about, and each post is interesting and unique.
- mommamcculloch: These posts are very real from a very real girl.
- A Writer’s Journey: This is a writer’s blog, and you’ll enjoy the read from here.
- Life According To Kelly: You’ll find some great recipes on Kelly’s blog, as well as a few other things.
- My Extended Weekend: Another blog with recipes that will make your mouth water! Check it out.
- Swamp Yankee Style: A great blog with DIY projects, recipes, thrifty tips and much more.
So there you have it 🙂 I do hope you will check these blogs out, as they are all worth the trip. Again, thanks so much to Second Time Blogger for nominated me. And I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!Like This