Freelance writing. It’s what I do!
As the second youngest child born in a family of five siblings, storytelling and negotiation have always been strong points of mine. Writing always seemed to come as naturally to me as breathing, and I have grown to love the occupation more every day. Writing has been, and always will be, my passion and it is such a blessing to be doing what I do for a living.
This is also the home of my blog. While somewhat sporadic at the moment, please feel free to have a look. You can find my category list just under my header, where you’ll also find my disclaimers and even testimonials from previous and current clients. My main menu is located across the very top of the webpage and contains my disclaimers and privacy notice.
My Writing Experience
I have been a professional writer for the past four years. My experience includes writing articles, blog posts, eBooks, creative fiction, nonfiction and web content across a wide variety of niches. And I am currently accepting new clients to write for in any of these fields.
I have a great deal of experience in ghostwriting, as it has been my primary means of employment since late 2015. I write for Verblio and Upwork, as well as many private clients around the world, across a variety of different niches including
- Food and Recipes
- Residential Water Services
- Computer Tech
- Green Energy
- Financial Services
- Camping, Outdoor, and Survival
While the above list is not an extensive one, it does cover the majority of what I have been working on this year. I tailor my research and writing specifically for the client I happen to be working with at the time when it comes to providing them with the best content I possibly can.
Online Freelance Profiles & Testimonials
Here is what some of my clients have said:
- “My second time working with Stacey. Great freelancer, easy to work with, good communication. Highly recommend.”
- “Stacey was great to work with. Great communications, followed guidelines, and delivered job before the deadline.”
- “Superb and I highly recommend her.”
- “Stacey is your ideal freelance writer. I connected with her with a loose project in mind and she took it and ran with it and over-delivered. Very pleased with the writing. I’ll be rehiring again soon. Thank you :)”
- “Stacey’s work was definitely bonus worthy. She exceeded what was asked, both in delivery time and delivered product. Hire her today!”
You find more testimonials by clicking the “Testimonials” button on my top menu.
If you would like to speak with me about a writing project, please feel free to contact me for more information and pricing. You can also use the “Request A Quote Today” link in the top menu as well.
I work very well under a deadline and have several means of communication. This means you can contact me on the spur of the moment if you need to make changes to your project or have a rush order.
In the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you soon!